4.19.2011

New Place

Here are a few of my favorite things about the new place we're renting for the next while...
  • The kitchen counters are pink. I love pink.
  • It has the biggest deck I’ve ever seen.
  • It's not too far from our old place.
  • I don’t have to keep it “show-ready” all the time. Speaking of that, there is less to clean!
  • I don’t need to go to the gym—I can use the five flights of stairs throughout the house and the running trail that practically goes through our backyard.

4 comments:

Whit said...

Yay I'm glad you posted on facebook that you had a new post because I was finally able to find your NEW blog :) Hope you guys are doing well

5 Walls and Counting said...

Caitlin, wow! Holy lot of stuff going on! I love the picture of your new digs. . . I can't wait to see the inside. And skating? Who knew? But my favorite has got to be the spaghetti April 1st meal. . . that is complete Caitlin right there! Anyway I'm glad all is going well for you guys. . . 'cause hey you all rock:)

Mandy and Nate said...

Can't waint to see the new place.. Sad I didn't get to see the old place.. Miss ya..

Austin and Amanda said...

Caitlin, we enjoyed meeting you and Greg last weekend at the conference and are so excited to race with you on May 14th! Looks like you will be ready for the 5K with all the stair climbing you are doing in your new place. :)