2.27.2011

Spic 'n' Span


"Wait...you don't cram all your dirty dishes into a laundry basket?  Oh, and you don't leave that basket in the backseat of your car?  I see...well, you know, some people tie a string around their finger, some people leave notes for themselves.  Us?  We just take them everywhere we go so we don't forget that they need to be washed."
That was the conversation Greg had with our imaginary passenger as we drove home today. 
With our house on the market (we're downsizing), we're discovering lots of quick cleanup tricks like hiding the dirty dishes in the car...thus having these silly conversations all too frequently.

And no... those were not the dishes from my cooking fiasco the other day.  They didn't fit.

2 comments:

Jesica Lindsay said...

HaHa, that's awesome! Good luck with selling your house!

Mandy and Nate said...

That is funny. I would totally do that if my house was for sale.. Man if I had to keep it clean all the time I would have to have the kids live in the trailer. lol